Friday, March 16, 2007

Stoked

For once I have something nice to say about Blogger! As you know I've been looking for a way to share more photos without having to post them all and make this blog image-heavy. Now because of this I can put more of my photos up for all to see (which is GOOD) instead of clogging your computer or your LJ friends page. Expect a lot more links in posts across to my Picasa album (permalink in the sidebar).

They're fairly low-res image since I shrink photos to blog them but I think they come up OK - please let me know if you have dramas or any other comments. I'll try and keep it organised and in kind of reverse chronology, but check back on the older ones from time to time as I'm waiting to see how many of my old blogged photos get migrated before uploading any more (and how much free space remains). I will keep the Lisbon/Montemor/Evora/Costa Azul photos on Flickr since I actually like Flickr better (and may end up going pro one day).

For those who have a blog on blogger/blogspot too you have an account too - click on the Picasa/Picasa Web Albums link on the Buzz post. By default your album isn't public and just be warned that if you delete a photo off Picasa you remove it from your blog too......

No comments: